Professional version remote control（Knight series）
1 After the skateboard is turned on, press and hold the power button until flashing?;
2 After turning on the remote control, press the two function buttons at the same time for about 1 second;
3. The match is successful.
1. Turn on/off: long press the left-function key;
2. Acceleration: push the wheel forward;
3. Brake: Pull the wheel behind;
4. Switch forward/backward: double-click the left-function key;
5. Switch speed mode: click the right-function button to switch 4 speed modes in a cycle;
6. Switch braking energy: keep the roller pulled back (brake state), and then click the right-function button to switch 4 kinds of braking energy cyclically;
7. Turn on/off the light (applicable to some models): Long press the right-function key.
After connecting the skateboard (the remote control of the skateboard is turned on), the upper left indicates the current power of the skateboard, and the upper right icon indicates the current power of the skateboard.
*The included double-head charging cable for remote charging can be plugged into the USB charging port in the side door of the skateboard (applicable to some models), or use a 5v1a USB charging plug for charging. When charging, the 4 lights in the middle of the remote control are all on to indicate that the remote control is fully charged.